Saturday, August 8, 2009

Fun With Fireworks

I've been thinking about shooting skate photos with fireworks for sometime now.



I picked up a 'bargain bag' of fireworks after the 24th. Siouxzy and June helped my take some photos the other night. I hope they had as much fun as I did.


This one reminds me of old skate photos from the early 90s shot at night with 1 flash and a long exposure.


I hadn't skated in a while (or blogged) so my bag o tricks only consists of 180s and my trusty 1 footers. I think it would look better with a 360 flip or something...

2 comments:

  1. I love them. It is about time you have posted something again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow really good to know about your article. keep up the great job and the spirit. If you want to know more about the skateboarding then please go through Skate Shops'. thank you...

    ReplyDelete